Oculus Quest 2 has made its official appearance at Facebook Connect, ending months of speculation and leaks about the highly anticipated follow up. The headset features plenty of tweaks and improvements to enhance players virtual reality (VR) experiences as well as draw new ones into the VR fold. For those who love a specification list so they can see what’s different VRFocus has got you covered.
Controllers, Gaming & Drones, Playstation
The Oculus Quest 2 is the Best All-in-One VR Headset
- Product Dimensions: 191.5 mm x 102 mm x 142.5 mm (strap folded in), 191.5 mm x102 mm x 295.5 mm (strap fully opened up)
- Product Weight: 503g
- Tracking: Supports 6 degrees of freedom head and hand tracking through integrated Oculus Insight technology.
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB
- Display Panel: Fast-switch LCD
- Display Resolution: 1832×1920 per eye
- Display Refresh: 72Hz at launch; 90Hz support to come
- SoC: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ XR2 Platform
- Audio: Integrated speakers and microphone; also compatible with 3.5mm headphones.
- RAM: 6GB
- Battery Life: You can expect between 2-3 hours based on the kind of content you’re using on Quest 2; closer to 2 hours if you’re playing games and closer to 3 hours if you’re watching media. At any point, you can check the battery status of your headset in the Oculus App settings or in VR via Oculus Home.
- Charge Time: With the provided USB-C power adapter, Quest 2 will charge to a full battery in about 2.5 hours.
- IPD: Adjustable IPD with three settings for 58, 63 and 68mm.
- Playspace: Stationary or Roomscale supported. Roomscale requires a minimum of 6.5feet x 6.5 feet of obstruction-free floor space.